Colour has the magic to always present you in your best light .Make the right colour choices to highlight your natural palette …
Why is Colour So Important ?
Colour has impact, it makes an instant impression.
A professional colour analysis will determine the most flattering range of colours to enhance your natural colouring and project a positive vibrant image.
Wearing your unique palette of colours can :
¨ Improve your appearance,
¨ Reduce the effect of fine lines and wrinkles
¨ Make you feel and look younger
¨ Give you an air of capability and confidence
The Benefits of a Colour Consultation
Knowing your correct colours is an investment in your future wardrobe and an investment in you. All your clothes will be in shades that will flatter you and your wardrobe will be colour coordinated.
I use one of the most advanced systems in Australasia which includes colour groups that do not exist in other systems.
As we get older, our colouring fades a little and we find that we can no longer wear some of the colours we use to wear when we were younger. If you had your colours done in the past, these may have changed and you should have them re-done
You will discover the personality indicators of the colours you wear, and how you can use colour combinations to your advantage.
What a colour consultation entails:
· You will be professionally draped to determine your best range of colours in their depths and intensities. .
· You will receive a fully individualized colour profile with advice on how to put it all together.
· You will learn how to form your wardrobe basics using your best neutral colours and how to dress using colour to your advantage
· Your personalised colour swatch has over 60 of your very best colours. You will be shown how to use this correctly when shopping.
· You will get advice on make-up in your new colours with skin care advice including grooming tips and hair colouring advice
· You will learn how to use the psychology of colour in your dressing
· You file contains comprehensive information on your best metals, eye glass colours, accessories, investment pieces, how to colour your hair, levels of contrast and ways to use colour in your dress to the best effect.